The Overview page provides a holistic view of a fleet. The page is sort-able based on metadata and performance. It allows for quick navigation to the Dashboard,Latest Data,Charting tool, Reporting Interface, and Alerts for further site analysis.
Navigation to other tabs
The Overview page serves as a navigational jumping-off point and contains shortcuts to the various pages.
Navigate to the Dashboard, Latest Data, Charting tool, Reporting Interface, Alerts and the Configuration page by clicking on the icons for a specified site.
The Overview displays data and metrics for each site. These include DC Capacity, Power, Irradiance, Energy Today, Energy Lifetime, EER last Month, EER this month, GEER/IEER last month, GEER/IEER this month, and Performance Index.
If the fields are not populating check the following requirements:
- Power and Irradiance will show if all components’ data points have timestamps within 15 min of one another and they came in in the last 90 mins.
- Energy requires a valid address. Use the "Location" field to populate the address to avoid geolocation issues.
- EER requires valid address and that Energy Expectations are uploaded
- GEER requires valid address, Energy Expectations and VI. Check the charting tool to make sure VI is available and functioning for the site.
- IEER needs to be enabled on the Config tag for the given site. See the IEER article for more information. If IEER is enabled the Overview will prioritize IEER over GEER. A pop-up will also define which metric is being displayed by hovering over the value for a particular site.
The Overview page can be viewed in the default table view or map view. From map view, users can click on individual map pins to see details for a particular site. Please note that map view is still paginated in sets of 200 sites just like the default table view, so users must click to view the next set of sites in at the top of the page.
Users can sort their fleet using any on the column headers listed above. This allows users to manage their fleet based on performance, missing metadata, size, alerts,irradiance etc. Since the Overview has built in navigation the page serves as a great jumping-off for both fleet and site investigation.
Click on the Alert icon for a particular site to view alert details. The alert icon corresponds with the alert type. An “x” icon is displayed if the site has never connected.
After clicking or hovering on the alerts icon for a site, a popup window will display the all the applicable alerts. Navigate directly to the alerts page by clicking on the listed alerts in the popup window.
Users can configure which columns are displayed within the Overview table by clicking the gear icon in the upper right of the Overview page.
Performance Index for the previous hour, today, or yesterday is a new option in the Overview table. If enabled this column loads separately from the rest of the table and will allow users to see the ratio of Measured to Modeled Power over the most recent complete.