Users can now upload company logos to appear in the LocusNOC header and/or to attach to Graphical Reports.
Upload a new logo
- Click your user info in the upper right corner of LocusNOC.
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
- Select "Company Logos"
- Under "Upload Logo" in the upper right, click the File input to select a file from your computer. Click "Upload".
Supported Image Types: PNG, JPEG
File size may not exceed 1 MB
- The logo will appear in the list on the left.
Setting a logo to appear in the LocusNOC header
- Once a logo is uploaded following the instructions above, simply select that logo from the dropdown under "Select LocusNOC Header Logo" and click "Update".
- This logo will now appear in the LocusNOC header.
Using logos in Graphical Reports
See the Graphical Reports article here for a full walk-through of Graphical Reports, including adding a logo.